PORT Homes


Frequently Asked Questions

Find out more information about how our buying process works by clicking on the buttons opposite.

Click the buttons opposite to find out more about some of the questions we are asked most often about our developments and the buying process – if you can’t find what you are looking for, contact us today and a member of our friendly team will be able to help.

Our Contact Details

E: sales@porthomes.co.uk
T: 01429 806554

General FAQ


Who owns and maintains the roads / open space / play areas on a Port Homes development?

During the construction phase of a site Port Homes is responsible for public areas within the boundary of a site. Upon completion of a development, in most cases these area’s are adopted by the relevant local authority and highways department. For more information regarding a particular development, please contact the on site sales department.


Who should I contact about selling land to Port Homes?

Port Homes has a dedicated team working to acquire more land throughout the UK and welcome anyone who would wish to discuss the sale of their land. Please fill out our contact form on our website or alternatively email sales@porthomes.co.uk and a member of our team will be in touch.


Sales & Consumer Relations


Do Port Homes offer assisted purchase schemes or special offers for first time buyers?

Port Homes do offer an Assisted Move Scheme where we will assist you in the sale of your existing home and pay your advertising and estate agency costs. We also offer a range of incentives which we can tailor to your individual needs. Please ask our Sales Advisor for further information.


How do I make a complaint about Port Homes?

We are sorry to hear that you wish to make a complaint. Please leave a message on at sales@porthomes.co.uk or alternatively, contact your nearest sales office and a member of our team will be happy to help.


Is there a helpline for problems such as gas or water leaks?

Yes the water stop cock, is usually situated under your kitchen sink. Please ensure that should a leak arise, that the water to your home is turned off as soon as possible. The Gas isolation tap is situated in the meter box on the outside of your new home. Please ensure that these items are switched off prior to ringing our team on 01429 290430 where assistance will be arranged.


Suppliers and Subcontractors


Can my company become a supplier to Port Homes?

If you would like to be considered as a potential future supplier to PORT Homes, please send an enquiry to sales@porthomes.co.uk.


How can my company apply for subcontractor work on a Port Homes development?

In order to discuss working as a potential future subcontractor to Port Homes you will need to send an initial enquiry to sales@porthomes.co.uk and a member of our team will be in contact.

Copyright © 2022 PORT Homes